Friday, June 3, 2011

Your first time...


Aloha yʻall

                    Itʻs the season of new beginnings or as I like to say "itʻs my first time". I am a first-time blogger and I had NO idea how much this blog would consume me. I am having fun:friends, photographers, strangers, mysterious Street ARTists, unknown to me record label people, etc. have been giving me subject matter. Thats what this "STARLA IS HERE" is all about, it is a Fashion, Music, Lifestyle blog. This is a creative vehicle to express fun, style and attitude.

Okay, so BIRDS IN THE CITY was on May 20, 2011, like two weeks ago. The slideshow photoʻs are from the Mahaloz party for B.I.T.C. by ANT and itʻs his first-time! ANT aka Anthony Akana is a camera junkie, he knows ALOT and generally sides with the analogue side of things. I am a LOMO girl because of him, Lomography cameraʻs check it out. I would be working on my handbags and Anthony would be talking about photography, mainly the technical side. What a fun roommate! I have given him all-access to my work, B.I.T.C, he has seen it happen from the very first inkling to now. I am anxiously waiting for him to develop a lot of photoʻs he has taken on different cameraʻs, like the Holga. This was shot on a digital camera, a Sony, but we all like to expand our "horizons" here at the house. Enjoy.

                                                                               XO Starla Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment