Sunday, June 5, 2011

I L.O.V.E ROBOTS!

Watching out, thank you! blurry kine, sorry

awww
Thanks, I WILL! Yo! yer shit is dope mysterious SA



Aloha yʻall

                  What is there to NOT like about Robots! I enjoy their dance, bleeps, blips and robo-voices and did you know grey is a classic go-to color? at least in the world of STARLA BIZ. I have only seen the work of this Street artist in passing his characters are ROBOTS! and he wants us to "watch out 4 robots". I only know the work so Iʻm just posting what I have seen first hand while walking around. Add me to your fan list mysterious SA and Keep it up!

To continue with this Robot theme I have a favorite record label, "my favorite robot records" outta T.O(Toronto,ON, Canada) I ASKED for permission and GOT IT to post these videos and write about my love for this Canadian label. (I also heart Canadians) I have "Modest Goddess(Pan/Tone remix)video first cuz thats what I like the most to boogie oogie on down to. This video is not an official video release from the record label.  Next one up is Jonny White featuring my favorite robot-Desensitize(Chloe Remix) this one has a photosensitive warning on it so proceed with watching caution if that applies to you. Listening to my favorite robot records and "watching out 4 robots"...my life is complete.


Xo and Hug robots...Starla Biz




                                            
                                                           Peep them "my favorite robots"

No comments:

Post a Comment