Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ALOHA my name is...

Aloha yʻall

                 L8 start today. I was out in C-town(chinatown) yesterday. It was the MAHALO(thank you) party for BIRDS IN THE CITY last nite at Lotus downtown. Models, Djʻs, Joel S. of Family Dinner, Anthony Akana:a big support system for me, photographers, makeup artists, and the hair stylists came out for a drink on me courtesy of Paul S. I had fun and was grateful for everyone that came out and those that could not make it. I am not from Hawaii but I got L.O.V.E. for this state.

I was out in the day as well yesterday, I work at night so daytime is a novelty. I was walking around C-town doing errands and making sure folks came out for a thank you drink. It seemed everywhere I looked I saw these street ARTists. Yay! There might be people who disapprove but you will not find a h8r here. I L.O.V.E the work, keep it up. This of course is just D-town(downtown) area there are other areas where you can see more. These are cell phone shots I tried to line it up as best I could. I prefer a first time point of view for these street ARTists.

                                                                      XOXO Starla Biz

ALOHA my name is...

s.p.u.r.
some heart break on the streets

spray action...

in blue!
Thanks, I will!

awww

TONK and/or ending in(C) and steak, ya heard

to infinity...who are you? keep up the gr8 work!

on the walk home

(free) think and thanks I def. will!!!

Thanks I will!

Peep it! and o ya Happy Hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment