Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My favorite SA...

My favorite SA...nuff said!
 May 17, 2011

                      Aloha yʻall...

                                          My favorite street artist, every time I see the work I get excited! I always think this is it, I have seen it all, I have seen the best and then I get surprised, again and again and again. I Love it! Most people know his work and that is what Iʻm focusing on. The name of the game in street art, ANONYMITY. "Home, Street, Home" my favorite SA.

ATTITUDE and STYLE will be present at BIRDS IN THE CITY, this Friday, May 20, 2011 from 7-10pm at Lotus Downtown. 34 N. Hotel Street, Honolulu, HI. In the words of my favorite SA, Peep it!

                                                                                             Rocking threes  Starla Biz

Disclaimer:If u steal the quotes WE will know Starla Biz and a fine feathered friend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment