Sunday, May 22, 2011

HI!

Aloha yʻall

               I donʻt want to be another boring blog site. This is my first time blogging, working on the kinks daily so please bear with the growing pains. :) I would also recommend checking more then once per day, I will be editing throughout the day in these first few months.

I am a smart ass, unfortunately, for those who know me, now Iʻm bringing it to the general public via mock ads. This is the first one, Cookʻs champagne. Drink it or else!
                                                    
                                                                                                           Starla Biz

Photo:La Cutie Fotoʻs
Makeup Artist:Sarah Madden
Graphic Work:Mick Motor
Special thanks to Daniel Gray at SOHO

No comments:

Post a Comment