Thursday, May 19, 2011

9 bags and Bother!!!

9 bags and BOTHER!!! Mick Motor, Starla Biz, BOTHER & my fave SA
Aloha yʻall

                   This is my first collection, for REROCKing Starla Biz. Do you see that cute lil guy, peeping out? Thats Bother one of the first Artists in Is street ART a crime? I believe there is ART in Street ART and this is going to be at BIRDS IN THE CITY. Remember I have to take my guys off the street and let you see what I see, DOPENESS! Yes, handbags are for sale at Lotus Down 34 N. Hotel Street between 7pm and 10pm, Friday, May 20, 2011. Remember ATTITUDE and STYLE will be present and you can find out more info. about the crazy talented artists, designers, models,photographers at this fashion/art event. Peep it!

                                                                                  xoxoxoxoxoStarla

1 comment: